Friday, February 18, 2011

I Have Failed You . . .

*sigh*

I was going to post a surprise today, but I just ran out of time doing 'real life' stuff with my family. In apology of NOT posting the article I wanted to post today, here's epic cuteness.




Don't worry, it's photoshopped, but CUTE ATTACK!!!

Oh and look --> I added a couple of small things to the blog. I now have a fuller list of the blogs that I read. All of them are good, and informative, entertaining and usually both, definitely both.

A really, really small thing - I finally have a profile pic. No, not of me. But of epic Pika cuteness! (Yeah, I'm a bit of a Pikafan.)

Anyhoo - I'm going to endeavor to get done TOMORROW what I should have done TODAY.  If you can find it in your hearts to forgive me, I'll be back later. ^_^

Thank you!

edit: Oh and I messed around with the layout. I like this a little better. The orange-y swirls were making my eyes go all funny. What do you think? 

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Cuuuute! I had to steal this picture. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I stole it too, so you get no objections for me. I've also found a Pika-dog, and a Pika-rat.

    ReplyDelete